Monday, January 22, 2007

Like sand on the shores
My mind dwells on you
But it still recedes no more
The thoughts come to me far and few
My mind goes blank and cold
Like December morning dew
Yet shines on like a pearl
Ensconced in thought my memory of you

Water lashing at my feet
The summer sea smells so sweet
Every breath I take I ask for more

All the times I saw you
I knew, but I didn’t have a clue
I knew to have you would be my fall
But to think of you and have you was all

The sand has slipped beneath my feet
I am standing here on this empty street
Outside your door I stand alone
You I haven’t found, but have known

I think of you,
And I know I flew

To stand tall, my friend is not the end
The fall you fear is around the bend
But fear not cause you don’t know
There’s no opportunity I won’t blow
To take the fall and miss being tall

Cause if you haven’t fallen
You haven’t seen
Life as it could have been


If the rain didn’t fall
You wouldn’t know
The magic of a wet summer’s brawl

Do u know how its good to bend
To know someone to depend………