Thursday, October 04, 2007

There are times when we feel down , and there are times when we don’t .. there are times when u want to grow up so fast that it all blurs out. And then come the times when u wish u hadnt grown up so fast – and u wish had somebody – somebody u could talk to in these times, someone – who would tell u ur still a kid, someone who doesn’t judge u for all the things u do, someone u can be urself in front of, I wish sometimes, I wish it bad , that this was not the power game it is …. I wish it wasn’t so tough all the time, u have to take disappointment so often – so often things don’t turn out the way they ought to…

It all comes back to the basic question doesn’t it – the basic question –
Who am i??

I think the biggest challenge we face in our lives is the challenge to really find urself…
I havent been able to find myself – even though I have practically been looking for it for the past 20 yrs..


I want to find myself sometimes and sometimes I just like being lost – I like it that we are lost – I like it that the quest hasn’t ended – what would I do – if I found myself – probably be dissapointed ……….


i am tires now ... i want to sleep ... sleep -- and wake up fresh - happier with myself......