Thursday, May 10, 2007

Twenty......




So… twenty huh? … weird … u have associated myself to be teenager for like forever now… I don’t even distinctly remember the time I turned 13 and became one.. but the most major things in my life … the most interesting , depressing , exciting , happy , sad times … times that taught me so much that if I were to go back to my preteen self I would scarcely recognize myself… my whole self – development process, everything that I currently associate with myself .. approximately came to me as a teenager….

Teenage .. the most mystical , and seducing of times , times which can make or break you , invariably times filled with turmoil. But surely times you cherish forever , surely times you do not forget in a hurry that Is if you ever do , friends that I made now are expected to more or less last me the rest of the time I spend on this planet , two decades down , I may actually be at the half point of my life…. Wow… so I have already spent half the time I’ll practically live on this planet , and what have I done as yet. Well to tell u the truth not much , surely in the next two decades I will have to do some very radical things to actually accomplish things , I realize that my moulding process – my entire psychology is far from being settled if it indeed does get settled ever – something that I very much doubt – so here I am 53 minutes from being in a new place – today when I woke up – I was just an average teenager going back home from college – missing his home a lot – but tomorrow when I get up I will be twenty something which for me is an entirely new experience – I will be an adult looking for a place under the sun – I will be trying to build my niche in this world – I will no longer be liable to be home sick or anything related to that – I will have a whole new responsibility – myself – a promise to myself – something I promised to fulfill dreams I dared to dream lie unfulfilled and I have to move towards them – do something about them – they have for far too long lay un matured – now it is my time to bring them to the fore and go on about chasing something that I truly like and want to do – it is time for me to think about things differently - to do things hitherto undone - to be myself and fulfill the truth of my soul and nourish it with the reward one gets for following ones dream – it is time I say to raise my sword and lead out in the search for reason and existence – no time lie’s on my hand anymore – it is time I get my act together and embark on my personal journey towards self realization and attainment of what I have happened to chance upon this planet – I have spent a considerable amount of time on this planet acquainting myself with it and its various other inhabitants – but now the time has come for me to take the onus on me to take things in my hand and lead them to their rightful result – so it is time my friends – the teenager in me bids adieu to u – and as I turn 20 – I say the things that truly matter for me right now – the things that have come to be understood to be mine –

Life rocks – and it has rocked more than anything as yet ----
I promise to myself that I will die while I am still living – the things I learnt I hold close to me – and the things I did I hold close to me - the things I will do I hold close to me –
The things I will learn I hold close to me – and it is you dear life itself that I hold close to myself – so I say these words which have come to bear a huge meaning in my life -- ---
NO REGRETS -----



Life rocks ………