Sunday, November 12, 2006

Current music – aicha

Current location 207.5

Mood – upbeat

Studying till now –finally got the hang of three phase – cool its pretty easy –

Just a little lonely – tried checking orkut no one I know – no body online on any damn messenger --- shit .. well some days are like that only cant help it – u know – anyway –mood upbeat ? well that’s for acads – u know I finally studied –so I am happy –don’t wanna get chucked out of the insti –right?

I was looking at all the buildings of our hostel - u know wondering what is all this meant for –how come we built all these shelters for other humans to live – how did we humans –hunting with imprecise tools – living in caves manage to do all this – I mean think of the average humans time pass – about 20000 yrs ago – hunting –farming – making clothes etc –

The only creative thing I could think of that they would have done was probably paint on the walls –what do we do today –read books – listen to music – and a lot of other stuff – I mean I don’t have to mention all the activities on the computer – but think about making music – I mean did the humans of that time have all these other things to do –to bring out the creative talent in them –it was only survival—right .. wow –how we actually reached where we are amazes me – I mean look at communication –how that has changed – everything – mind boggling –

Another thing –what are all these hostels built for – I mean what is the meaning of all these – they have been built to nurture our talent –to train us to be engineers , MBA’s scientists – etc -- to help evolve the human race further –so that we take the human race to places we cant even imagine – like our ancestors couldn’t have imagined where we are right now – I mean this whole university funda is this right that we are able to evolve further – wow right –its like this –that we humans have this forsight –however bad we may have been – we collectively look towards the future –so that the coming generation can reap the benefits of today –I mean think of Newton –did he actually ever get to see all the progress we were able to make out of his theories –so why did he do it –why in heavens name would somebody go on to invent calculus (personally I ask this question every time I open iyengar) – when there was perceivably no need for it – yeah I know he probably did it courtesy our quest for understanding things –but I thing the underlying thing is survival here – we learnt that --without evolving we would be wiped out pretty fast – so we developed the whole –quest for understanding thing – cool na

So here we are at this place – cause someone somewhere thought and understood that we need to keep changing ----and yet still look at the things surrounding the world – people constantly oppose change –in the name of culture –indentity etc – we feel threatened by change – insecure –when it is in our instinct to change – stupid huh ----

Well what can is say

Well whatever –rounding of a pretty confusing blog –(maybe cause I am dead sleepy --)

See ya

And may god put a smile on that sweet face of urs (strictly for the female kind –guys may u also smile – but I’ll be damned if I ever say sweet face )

tc

No comments: