Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Have my viva –in an hour –am sitting in 207.5—listening to dhaani –in the company of the ever effervescent nivie – and am trying to analyze my thoughts – well lets see –I can see myself listening to the strains of music – thoughts of Dc motor floating around – I find myself channeling positive thoughts about the result of my viva ---

Its in a subject I particularly like –but that doesn’t mean I am good at it – so I say buck ur seat belt and go for it ---am also thinking about a convo –I had sometime again – it has left me thinking about a lot of things –including the person I had the convo with – well what can I say –I am pretty slippery myself –funny although that is what I chastise pavan for most of the time—his crush of the week phenomenon – its like fun ---its like the saif character from D CH – if u know what I mean –

U know I wrote about –knowing u couldn’t have done better –well its true – man I slept today at 6 30 in the morning – cause I was completing my E tech assignment –

Hey I heard about our English teacher having a blog –would like to read it –she’s a character all right –

Lets see my exams are on the 20the and onwards –I have not studied a page –seriously - but I really need to get to work – u know –my maths is week ---my chem. Sucks –I haven’t worked on my e tech – hey coming to think of it – what am I good at

Hopefully u r saying blogging –but I am not so sure -- nivie has this wish for lucky ali songs –lets see -- idiot –but quite the good guy

Music – summer of 69 – reminds me of school –god it was god level – it was quite possibly the coolest time of my life – all we would do all day was have fun – I love our system of school – too good –unfortunately –cut at 10th grade – all those friends –those memories – those times – irreplaceable – the whole idea of growing up – the whole thing – lokhandwala – lokhandwala school --- our complexes –the school ground – hmmmm…



Well my E tech viva’s closer – so if u guys happen to read –it remember the silent prayer for the man on the gallows(me) – see ya

May god put a smile on ur face

tc

No comments: