Thursday, November 09, 2006

Current music – phantom planet – California
Current location – 207.5 ---balcony –
Mood – upbeat

--I am thinking – what am I thinking —I don’t know – nothing actually – so this is a no thinking blog – well lets –see I was wondering what to do –if no comes –anywhwere – so u see I am bullshitting – lets see –why I am doing that –actually u cant see reason –can u either u understand it or the understanding part is so clear u get it as soon as u lay ur eyes on something ..—so what am I saying anyway – huh –well I don’t know –just wound up a not so bad day -- -- actually got screwed in the viva -- it wasn’t so bad though –so u see my mood – I was late for the lab – then forgot to wear shoes –so had to go back –then the experiment turned out only ok a best –but still as u can see at the top –mood upbeat –well what can I say -- there are days –when u cant help it –u just feel so good –I can remember somebody’s smile – I can remember the sheer fun we had –well goddd----


here I am listening to knocking on heavens door – and suddenly as I type this down –I can see this thought forming in my head –am I knocking on heavens door – cool right – imean I am alive allright –but I feel just so alright –I don’t know as if things couldn’t have been better –actually if u come to think of it thinks could’nt have been better –

having the time of my life – I seem to be having them all the time –well that’s how life is supposed to be – if ur doing it right –it has to be lived in such a way –that u always have the time of ur life ----actually happiness is in our hands right –I mean it really is right – In our hands – god u need to make sure u realize that – smiling is easier than frowning

hey I just had a thought – why do people ask if something is up when they see u madly smiling –see u jump up to catch those little tree branches –cause that is how ur supposed to be – not the glum sad faces the frown –which oddly enough people don’t seem to question – I wonder why ?? –I mean u are asked a question if u seem happy –assuming something is wrong –since god has supposedly made us to be sad all the time – bullshit –he made us so we could play in his garden –while we fragmented it and and I don’t know what we did of it –


so u see god made u happy not anything else –we chose to be sad –stupid huh? –hey do u think its time to change that …--hell yeahh

may god put a smile on ur face

tc

3 comments:

hardii said...

hey kedia....loads of smiles 2 u too..u're awesome man!!!..keep up d good work

Anonymous said...

If you were sad and had a frown on your face, wont ppl ask you why?

Anonymous said...

not really in the place we live -- i mean if there's a man on the street and u dont know him -- whom are u most likely to question --one who looks crazy happy --or one who's sad .....crazy happy right --u might think he's crazy right